I love this interview with pastor and author Eugene Peterson. The whole thing is a treasure regarding story and writing and translation. But the real gem is in the middle – at about minute 11:45. If you have three minutes, enjoy. It’s a laugh, but also a serious challenge to one’s heart priorities.
Looking for Something?
You May Have Missed…
Posts by Topic
- RT @AndrewNBCNews: whoa..RT @msgorman: Q for @RepAnnieKuster: Who was the advance staffer that set up this pro-choice rally? #nhpolitics ht… 6 hours ago
- I've done stupid dad stuff. Just didn't know I was supposed to film them. I'd rather forget. @FrailestThing thefrailestthing.com/2014/10/21/psy… 9 hours ago
- A 'rant' by @FrailestThing, who doesn't rant. Psycho Dad Videos and the Spectacle of Performative Parenting thefrailestthing.com/2014/10/21/psy… 10 hours ago
- Who first coined the obviously oxymoronic phrase "Instant Classic"? http://t.co/aF2fFIvdfd 14 hours ago
- With apologies to @ThomasVitoAiuto lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/loc… 15 hours ago
If you are visiting the site and are NOT logged in to Word Press, you will see ads attached to my posts. WP says, "We sometimes display discreet advertisements on your blog—this keeps free features free! The ad code tries very hard not to intrude on your design or show ads to logged-in readers, which means only a very small percentage of your page views will actually contain ads."
For $29.97/year WP will remove the ads. Until I come up with the funds to do that, or an alternative, I apologize for the ads. Please know that it is not my desire that a post on marriage directs you to 20,000 beautiful Russian girls, or whatever.